Home

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pink Wednesday - Sorta, Kinda, Maybe?

Hi folks! Sorry for being MIA for the past few days. I'm on a long stretch at work without a day off and clearly it's been affecting my polishing ... I actually went to work with my nails bare today! *gasp*

I had a good friend of mine come over a couple weeks ago and I did her nails. When I told her to choose her colours she said I had more polish than a store and then took an exceedingly long amount of time choosing. She ended up with: Sinful Colors in 'Dream On' & 'Timbleberry' as well as Color Club's 'Starry Temptress Top Coat'.

Let's take a peek. PS: Let's pretend that this can fit into 'Pink Wednesday' after all, purple and coral are rose-based tones ... right??? ;)


My poll has now closed so look out for my OPI Polish Collection in upcoming posts!

How many OPI's do you own?

15 comments:

  1. WOW! really cool manicure! I love the glitters in that amazing color!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one-nail-accent trend! The pink is gorgeous :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun manicure, especially with the funky dots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mani.. btw I also love the way your pics are turning out too :) they r kicking ass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool dots, at first it looked like it was skin tone showing through. How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been MIA for way too long .. hurry back :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!