Home

Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's Official: I Have Zero Will Power

I am not posting this because I want to but rather because my husband said he would be upset unless I admitted defeat, publicly. (In a teasing manner, of course. He isn't a tyrant.) That said, here are the pictures to show my shameful lack of willpower in regards to my polish no-buy until 2012. I made it all of 72 hours before claiming defeat. *sigh ... smirks*

Sally Hansen "Gilty Pleasure" - lemming, complete!

Sally Hansen "Yellow Kitty" - another lemming, complete!

The bottle tops showing the names. 
My thumb is the mani I will be posting after my Blue Monday tomorrow! ;)

Another bottle shot for good measure.

That's it, ladies. What were you expecting; another haul with 15+ polishes? I don't want to give my husband an aneurysm now do I? 

Do you own either of these polishes? Let me know in the comments! 

7 comments:

  1. I don't have either one of these, but that yellow looks great on the thumb. :)

    You are in good company with not doing well on no buys. And SH doesn't make it easy since they are inexpensive and often go on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilty Pleasure is gorgeous! I can't wait to see swatches of that. No-buys are impossible for me.. so I'm trying a "low-buy" with a budget of $50 this month.. which is near impossible itself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have Gilty Pleasure but I do have Yellow Kitty. I am sorry to say I don't really care for it because it takes 3-4 coats for suitable opacity. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking about going on the no buy till 2012 thing after I sepnt $53 on polish yesterday. I know I'll fail when the OPI Muppets Collection comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats funny. I have said many times that I am not buying anymore for the rest of the month. BUT I just ordered some last night haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the gold polish is gorgeous!!!! i have little will power as well haha, esp w the holidays rolling around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!