Home

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm Back! (Forgive Me?)


Wow, I feel like I should re-introduce myself. It's been far too long and for that, I apologize. (Which is sad considering my last/previous post was an apology.)

Summer where I live lasts a very short time and I will blame good weather for my absence. ;)

Just a quick update on the status of my Blogroll. I am continuing to get emails from everyone, which is fantastic, however I overlooked something when creating the little "fill out form". If you could send me your GFC Username that would make things so much easier for me. :) If you don't see your blog in my blogroll send me another email with your GFC and I will make sure you are added!

Now, I hope I don't make your eyes bleed with my current mani, but I thought you deserved to see the state of my nails after such a long time away. I haven't been pampering them as usual and you will be witness to that neglect should you decide to risk it. (Ever the drama-queen, hah.)


Essie Too Too Hot, 2 coats in all it's chipped glory. (Inside)

(Outside) Nothing better than some moderate chipping and tip wear, not to mention my ghastly cuticles. AAK!
Ouch, right? Haha. Everything about my nails is one big hot mess, hence the polish choice. (Essie -Too Too Hot) Today is day 3 for wear and although I used my lovely Seche Vite they still look like they've taken a run through the mill.

Alright folks, one last thing. I have to admit, taking my hiatus this summer has been very *gasp* enjoyable. Yes, I felt horrible that I couldn't quite muster the energy to post daily or even weekly, but it did put things into perspective. I was literally spending a minimum of 2+ hours PER DAY on blogging. (Prepping, polishing, drying, clean-up, photographing, editing, writing, posting, replying, etc.) It drained my energy and my enthusiasm.

That said, daily mani posts are probably going to be a thing of the past. All I can say is that you can expect a Blue Monday, Pink Wednesday and one other mani a week. I think that is a very reasonable posting expectation.

*Whew* That was a lot. I hope you're still sticking with me! I have plenty of idea's for future posts.

I'm out of the loop, how has your summer been AND what was your most worn summer polish shade?

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!