Home

Monday, August 29, 2011

Blue Monday: Sally Hansen "Blue Away"

As promised, this is my Blue Monday post. Before I took my "summer vacation" I used Sally Hansen 'Blue Away' which I had been wanting to try ever since I saw it at my drugstore. I have a thing for sky blue polishes, it's almost a disorder. (Shame I don't have more...) I did this manicure June 24th (2011) and I loved every minute of it. See below! Also, please ignore the quality of the photo's, the only opportunity I had was while out driving. (In the backseat. *laughs*)

I believe this was 2 coats with my Seche Vite top coat.

I think this might be the longest my nails ever got. (Except for my wedding last summer, which was my first real attempt to grow my nails.) Sadly they aren't this long anymore. Soon though, soon.

I really enjoyed this polish and a bonus which I wasn't expecting: it dried shiny! I love when polishes dry shiny, even though I always use a topcoat. To answer my own question from my previous post, this was my favourite summer polish colour.

Nail shape preference: rounded, square, rounded square or pointed? Let me know in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. Nice color! I think I have it in my untrieds! :)

    I just posted my blue monday as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color! My nail preference is rounded square but, sadly this makes me look like I have sausage fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a beautiful powdery blue !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I like! I have this color in my untrieds and when I looked at it thought it could be a chalky-fest ( a few Insta-Dri polishes I have dry all janky) but now I think I'm gonna have to put this one on asap!
    My preference is square but it's not for everyone. I always wished I could pull off pointy but it would never happen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!