Home

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Apology, Belated Thank You, Follower Note & Surprise?!?!

I apologize for not being around for a few days. Canada weekend always seems to be a busy one for me. I also apologize because due to an unfortunate accident I do not have a Blue Monday to share with you. I will get back on schedule next week, I promise. (Keep your eyes open for my Pink Wednesday tomorrow!)

Because I have no new mani to show you, this is the first stages of my
Gradient Zebra Print mani from the beginning of June.
While I took a mini-vacation I reached not only 250 followers but 260 followers! I am so thankful to all of you who deem my blog follow-worthy, it truly does make me happy to see a a new "nail friend" follow. Comment or email to say hi!

Also, I would like to mention that if you have followed me and I have not followed you back, please email me. I would love to support your blog! When I click on some profiles in my Followers list, some do not have a link to their blog posted, so I cannot find it. If you email it to me, I would love to check it out and follow you back. (Please include your GFC Name, otherwise it could take me years to find you!)

I do not accept comments with blog URL's because I don't believe that is a fair way to promote your blog. I have never done it to anyone before, my blog grew naturally, so I feel as though I am being fair by requesting that you email me instead. I would love to hear from you!

Also, there may or may not be a surprise in the future ... 270, 280, 290 ... 300 ... ?

I'll leave it there. *wicked grin*

Thanks for reading!

13 comments:

  1. haha wicked grin! i believe you are already following me! congrats on 260!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the followers! I just got to 50 and I'm stoked! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 260! and don't worry, you'll be at 300 in no time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to purchase more Sinful Colors polishes . The one on your accent finger makes the pink pop . This is a cute simple mani .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on on 260 followers!!
    I love your nails what is the glitter name?!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your followers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color on u it very cute and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there!
    I'm not even sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but I'm glad I did! :)
    I was looking through your wishlist and had a question - are these polishes that you are having a hard time finding? Or just stuff that you plan to buy in the (near) future? The reason I ask: I know that I can definitely get some of them and would be willing to do a trade with you.
    Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I came across your blog randomly today. I love all the colors and glitter polishes.

    Sadly I'm no where near as good as you at painting my nails but I definately try.

    I've followed you but I noticed your last post is a little while ago. I hope you'll post again soon!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty pink on you!
    Congrats on your blog. I certainly enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!