Home

Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Catch Up" Round 2

Today I'm posting the last of my 'old looks' that I created a couple weeks ago. Apparently I was having a boring streak where all I did was add a glitter polish on top of a base colour.

NYC "Manhattan" as my base colour with OPI "Wing It!" layered over top.

Please excuse the extreme shortness of my nails. I had to cut them down when I got my thumb jammed in a door latch and split it ... owie. This was about 3 weeks ago, they are growing back now.
Wet'n'Wild Wild Shine "Caribbean Frost" as my base colour with Wet'n'Wild Fast Dry "Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire" (holo polish!) layered over it.

Sinful Colors "Dream On" as my base colour with Wet'n'Wild Fast Dry "Hannah Pinktana" (holo polish!) layered over top.

"Dream On" is hard to capture but this shot shows it best.

NYC "Park Ave" with Wet'n'Wild "Kaleidoscope" on top.

Sinful Colors "Flirting Nails" with Wet'n'Wild "Kaleidoscope" on top.
I know, I know ... boooring. I wasn't very inspired and kinda blah about my nails when I did these looks because I had to file them down. This was due to a very painful accident involving my right hand thumb nail and a metal door latch. Either way, it'll take another month for it to get decent looking again.

Look out for some fun, new looks in the next few days!

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment, it means a lot! All your lovely comments are moderated so I can read each & every sweet thing you have to say. :)

COMMENTS WITH ANY URL WILL BE DELETED!